Saturday, January 2, 2010

It isn't new, it's just back to start
1/02/2010 08:34:00 PM

It isn't new, it's just back to start




How was your first day of January this year? Well, I don't usually bring up typical, average new year wishes and share about how I celebrated it. And really, I don't usually come up with resolutions on new years. Tried it a couple times, but I always end up forgetting about 'em already by the 2nd week of January.

Well for short, I did have a fun countdown with my friends. But I must say, I feel like the vibe of new year seems to fade out more each year. Oh yes, it's something to be thankful for.. how we're given another year to live (hopefully if it lasts).. but this year I came across the thought of how it's just another year, back to January, and that the next day would still be friday. I don't mean to be a grouch, and it's sad to know I came across that feeling. But hey, it must've crossed my mind for only a blink. However, like anyone else, I do hope 2010 will be better than last year. And not like any of the past years, this year I do have plenty of wishes and expectations. I hope for all the success and the accomplishments throughout the couple last months of 12th grade.

I want to be more of an eager person, I want to get into all the best universities I have applied to, and simply pass all kinds of exams with fulfilling results. That, of course, is the top of my stack of wishes.

I guess that's all for my first post this year. I do wish you a happy 2010! :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that is exactly how i feel