Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blank Sheet
12/23/2009 10:29:00 PM

Blank Sheet

Dear blog,
Yes, I'm on my school break already and yet I haven't had the urge to update this blog. It's not like I'm that busy, why yes I'm still fed up with extra intensive lessons and my paper revision and stuff, yet I find this holiday quite fulfilling. Thing is, I don't have much to write about. My life has been so flat and colorless lately. Well as always, those buddies of mine are one of the only few colors there are if there were even any colors. However, I consider this holiday quite a rest... even with all the worries that keep coming closer each day.
I'm so worried about the future, I'm trying hard not to depend on luck. But from what I've recently accomplished, they seem to happen by luck. Well maybe with a bit of effort to it. A bit.
I'm so unprepared. I pretend like I'm trying hard, but honestly I'm far from hard work. I hate myself for this. But what can I do?

I'm just blabbering. My point? None for today.







I know I owe this blog a lot. But to cover up the guilt, I've been updating my tumblr.


0 Comments: