Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gathering Self
12/13/2011 11:28:00 AM

Gathering Self

And all those significant events that just passed. Was going to write about them. But then I decide they're much too negative for me to bethink. Why jot it down in my timeline? I might as well bury it deep.


Grey clouds merge together.
The skies wrinkle, dropping down real fast.
I ducked, expecting the mass to collapse down on me.
For what seems like a moment succincted, I waited.
Nothing happened.
I carefully looked up.
My eyes leaped over their fears,
My heart sunk in surprise
The mind could not expound the occuring

It suddenly becomes cold.
Somehow I know I'm wrapped in warmth,
Yet a crisp of frost is felt on the tips of my fingers.
I like it.
I know I'm in comfort, but am still able to be aware of trouble around me.
Not fully vulnerable, not fully able to rest peacefully.
Still cautious.
Still surrounded by worries.
At least I'm safer here.
In my world.






*

0 Comments: