Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nineteenth Nineteen
8/28/2011 04:57:00 PM

Nineteenth Nineteen










August 19th, 2011.
Nineteen. 19. Already?

It seems like there is only a year left of the teen age. Why, have I really grown that much?
There are only a few things to share. Not much.
1. Studio kinda had a place there in ruining the day.
2. And sure, haha of course, how smart of people to actually plan a surprise.
3. A day for such reasons, so some ignored ends could meet. We should quit being pretentious.

Yet, Kung Fu Panda 2 saves the day!
...with these punks:





Four days later....




How I wish I could censor those spiders. But yeah, then you wouldn't get the point.










Just like a pair of the freakiest things, they gifted me a pair of the cutest things :)
Meet Pudel and Gum.



They had 00 candles lit. I had two wishes, or was it three, blown.
With all that, I don't know what I expect of myself this year.
What do you expect of me?




0 Comments: