Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gedanken
3/06/2011 10:52:00 AM

Gedanken

Good morning.

I miss writing. I really do. I'm putting all the drawing, college-related stuff aside. I don't want to talk about it. I've just had quite enough of them. You see, you can never get rid of architecture. They lie everywhere. Where I'm sitting right now and where you're currently standing at.

Anyway, like I said, I don't want to talk it out. How less I write in this blog, might show how less philosophic I've been. I feel like I don't have as much time to think things out while I observe things around me, like I used to. This is the umth-time I feel lost. Blank. Perhaps it's only because all I need is.. enough sleep. I'm not sure.

When it comes to managing time, i've been a lot organized though. I have to. This is a point in my life where I feel like literally 24 hours in a day is just not enough. I start something this hour, and the next thing I know it's already 24 hours later. My sleeping hours has turned downside up! It becomes okay if i weren't able to tell days apart. Time disoriented. Overwhelmed much.

See. I've lost my ability to write out my thoughts. I think I've been less critical lately. Oh good Lord, I need a vacation. I need surprises. Woken up by punches.


I cannot play with time. I cannot make it obey me.
Now, it feels like it is the one who's making me dance around with strings attached.
I need to sit. I need to settle.








0 Comments: