Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back On the Ground
4/03/2010 10:11:00 PM

Back On the Ground




Oh yes.... finally all the freakin' things that have been taking my life away from me are (almost) done. All there is for me to do is wait for a couple of announcements and the school final exam. Now I can sigh my lung out! Anyway, I haven't been posting since forever, but if any of you follow my tumblr, you can see that I've been updating it more often than this blog right here (although most of them are just reblogs). Maybe I'd still come back once in a while to write my deep thoughts here. But really, since I've just stepped out of my monotone days, there's no story to share. Well, we'll have to see what comes ahead of me. I'll be in college in a couple of months, and I'll be moving to Bandung. That should make it quite a new adventure, ey?





I was thinking that a touch of random colors would be nice to celebrate my comeback ;)


0 Comments: