Sunday, October 7, 2012

Invisible Presence, No?
10/07/2012 04:11:00 AM

Invisible Presence, No?










Sometimes I wonder why people don't have a god. I mean, it's obviously a choice. But I just wonder how it feels like not having a strong belief, that feeling to grip onto when you get lost.

I'm not saying I'm as religious as it may seem. I'm not. I might sin more than I think I do. Some would say why should you believe in one, if you don't even treat your god the way you're supposed to? When you only run or use Him if you need to. That is one point. But knowing there's always something to keep, isn't that comforting? I'm not giving any judgment or fault. I'm just wondering. I would like to know how it feels like. You keep losing things in the human world. Even faith for each other. Maybe one thing you can try to hold on to for chances of help is faith to the Unseen. Maybe, just maybe. Well as it is for me, I don't usually receive help in the form of a helping hand. I see them more as the presence of supposedly little inconspicuous things showing up to tell me to be a tiny bit more grateful. Because the feeling of content, makes me feel better. Smiling, is a gifted gift, I say. And that, is the state I'm in.













0 Comments: