Sunday, March 4, 2012

Settled?
3/04/2012 12:33:00 PM

Settled?





This year started out so well, it feels somewhat faulty. Expectations no longer disappoint me. I've learned to cope with worries that cause panic. Closest ones are still dependable. Point is, less things burden me. But how come I still look up to the cons on every good thing? They do say, man can never live up to satisfaction.

I've always been an observer. I hold critiques inside me. That's probably why I get too sensitive and get easily worried most of the time. I think too much of negative possibilities. I think a lot of how things should and should not be. But in some way, I believe this helps to turn to a better understanding person. But it sucks to judge so much. And it sucks to think about people's judgments so often. That is what I have realized. Lately, I have cared too much about what people may think of what I do, who I'm with, what I think, and how I act. I need to catch up with myself. This thing inside me is half full, rather than half empty.

0 Comments: