Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thin Pile of Work Left
5/16/2009 11:28:00 PM

Thin Pile of Work Left




@Polyvore




I can't believe I'll be a Senior soon! Let's think about it as almost 11 years of school have passed!
Currently, I've been enjoying school so much. I've always liked going through the second year, both junior high and high school. Because you're no newbie no more, and you just get the best of everything, the i-own-the-school feeling occurs most in the 2nd year.. well that's so, for me.

Now.. 3rd year: you face all those stinkin' exams, although it's pretty much all that you go through.. you just cross your heart and hope you'll pass every door you tried to unlock. Oh well, no time to go through all that now. I'll go through all the stress later (hope it won't be as struggling as I think).

Anyway, I have 2 tests coming up on Monday, And I'm supposed to, well I've planned to study since Friday, but............... yeah, I just can't get myself to do it. Oh, procrastination. I do hope I'd have plenty of time and the actual guts to start memorizing those papers tomorrow, and that my family wouldn't be wandering around the city which usually draws me to come with, which I'd be leaving the wanting-to-be-read notes lying, or actually still packed in my school bag. But most likely they're gonna go do that, cause my dad just got a new car.
One other possibility of leaving me such little time to study is... if I wake up real late, like at noon.. Which is also most likely to happen, cause I'm still typing this crap this second.

Skyave designs are in the way. Though it isn't as hectic as before, I can see orders perching soon, though. The works seem endless, it's gonna take up some of my peaceful-home-no-school-quality time. 

Okay, a couple more weeks of assignments and exams left (an applause would be welcomed) and... (I think it's too early to write about vibes of school break and vacation.. so I'll add on to that some time later) I guess I'm just to jumpy about getting school over with :D





0 Comments: